In this episode, I’m chatting with my good friend Rob Jacobs. We've been dads for a while and as you'd expect, just when you think you know it all there is more to learn. Rob quoted John Wooden, the legendary coach, in our interview: It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
We reveal the real story of parenting young children after you are forty (and older!) and discuss the value of wisdom and getting rid of the baggage experience can bring. Rob is also going to tell you about UnSit, his company designed to get you up and moving at work.
- why sleep is previous for parents
- why you are not always your kid's playmate
- being free-range instead of helicopter parents
- why "nothing to do" is a valuable state of being
- being reflective, and other positive values of being an older parent